Process Engineers (x 2)
Engineering Geelong Full-time
SOLOS Glass is currently seeking experienced Process Engineers to join our state of the art Geelong Production Facility.
As one of Australia’s leading construction and architectural glass processors, these unique opportunities will drive process improvement across the production cycle, and troubleshoot production issues to ensure appropriate production quality, timeframes and costs.
Core functions of the role will include:
- Championing process innovation and quality initiatives throughout the facility.
- Establishing and then ensuring product, process and quality specifications are adhered to and the controls necessary for the achievement of consistently high product quality are implemented.
- To liaise with the maintenance team to ensure all maintenance activities are carried out on a regular basis to ensure that quality control standards are met.
- Reporting on quality performance & ongoing initiatives to the Executive General Manager/Production Manager and highlight any improvement possibilities.
- Recommending process procedures and modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields for existing resuscitation products and accessories.
Ideally you will be posses an relevant Engineer Degree including Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering and will have significant experience (5 or more years) in a manufacturing environment. Technically you will have implement progressive process improvements across your current and former workplaces.
You are a team player who is willing to work as a part of a wider team to produce quality outputs for the business. Critically, you will posses excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy the challenges of problem solving and be an excellent communicator to be able to implement process changes.