Sales and Marketing Dandenong Full-time
Reporting to the State Sales Manager – Victoria, your role as the Account Manager will include promoting and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based approach.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business.
- Demonstrating products and services to existing and potential customers and assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Analysis of customer needs and acting to ensure the business is positioned to meet those needs
- Developing clear and effective written proposals / quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Identifying new product and growth opportunities
- Attaining business goals and sales targets
- Reporting on market intelligence, developments and activity
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter, with a proven track record of face to face sales and strong relationship management skills. You will be an accomplished negotiator with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, a high standard of business conduct and excellent planning skills.
Your hard work, tenacious attitude and valuable experience will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, stable foundation and long term career opportunity.
If this sounds like your ideal position, then apply today!
If you require any further information, please email: email@example.com