Sales & Marketing - Business Development North Geelong
The role of the Specification Representative will be to serve as the main point of contact between Solos Glass and architectural firms so as to secure specification for upcoming commercial and residential projects in the building and construction industry. The representative will ensure that quality leads are generated to develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline for the sales teams. This will be done via communication with key decision makers within the Building & Construction industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Engage architectural firms and other influencing decision makers to identify and qualify project opportunities that align with the Solos Glass key products focus.
• Identifying prospects and product needs for specific projects
• Secure Solos Glass specifications for residential and commercial project opportunities
• Technical expertise to deliver CPD presentations
• Liaising with the Solos Glass Product Development Manager to provide insight to products that may be requested by architects and other influencing decision makers.
• Using multiple platforms including: CRM | BCI Lead Manager | ICN | Archify
• To work closely with all sales functions within Solos
• Ensure the standard operating procedures for relevant department processes are developed and maintained.
• Implement plans to continuously improve processes and methods, employee skills and knowledge.
• Coach and Mentor individuals and teams to build capability.
Interested applicants can either apply directly by clicking on the Apply for this job button or seek further information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.