Low Iron Glass
Crisp. Clear. Brilliant.
KristalClear™ low iron float glass is a specialist ultra clear glass offering the highest possible levels of light transmission and visual clarity.
Combined with a stunning, clear, crisp edge differentiating it easily from the dull green edge associated with standard clear float glass, KristalClear™ delivers superior light transmission, clarity and distinctive edge, achieved through the use of sand with much lower iron oxide content being used in the batch mix when the glass is manufactured on a float line.
- Outstanding clarity and brilliance of appearance
- True representation of light and neutral colours when painted
- Easily toughened, laminated or edge worked
- Maintains the same colour throughout the
- full thickness range
- Distortion free when laminated due to the high levels of light transmission
- Building facades and curtain walls
- Canopies and roofing
- Decorative panels
- Memorials and signage
- Partitions and room dividers
- Shopfronts and retail glazing
- Shower screens and splashbacks
- Stained glass windows
- Staircases and walkways