High Performance Insulated Glass
The OptEma™ Plus difference.
By combining the range of solutions offered by the OptEma™ suite of products with the added benefits of the OptEseal™ warm edge IGU spacer, OptEma™ Plus helps to both optimise a windows overall level of energy efficiency performance and provide some of the most thermally efficient residential window and door systems currently available in Australia.
Offering a number of bespoke performance and aesthetic benefits, OptEma™ Plus is helping to create both a new generation of high performance residential windows and doors as well as a much more energy efficient future.
OptEma™ has been assessed in a number of window suites as part of the Australian Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS). The Window Energy Rating Scheme enables windows to be rated and labelled for their annual energy impact on a whole house, in any climate of Australia, details of which can be found at www.wers.net.au.
- Very high levels of light transmission with outstanding overall energy efficiency
- OptEma’s high performance characteristics increases the glazed area of the home when compared to normal clear glass
- OptEma™ plays a positive role in contributing to our feelings of well being and creating levels of comfort we all hope to experience from our home
- Available in an overall thickness of between 14mm and 32mm to suit most window and door framing suites
- Helps manage the internal environment of the home by helping to control the amount of light and heat entering the home and the amount of heat leaving the home
- Argon gas filled IGU space as standard to improve thermal insulation performance
- Increases the amount of room space available by minimising cold down draughts near the inside of the window
- Fully framed residential windows and doors