Laminated Safety Glass
Providing Grade A safety with a number of additional benefits Protekta™ is ideal for low level glazing applications, providing safety where people may intentionally or unintentionally come into contact and break the glass.
Offering increased resistance to penetration through the glass, Protekta™ can also reduce the fading of furniture and help dampen unwanted noise.
- Cost effective Grade A safety glass to AS/NZ 2208
- Stockable and cuttable
- Breaks safely with glass pieces bonding to the interlayer and remains in the opening if broken. In certain applications, for example awnings and certain balustrades, the use of a toughened laminated glass is recommended
- Available in a range of thicknesses dependent on the application and/or size of finished glass required
- Easily incorporated within many KlymetControl™ IGU products
- Any safety glazing where distortion free glazing is required
- Internal glazing, partitions
- Low level glazing below 1000mm where a safety glass is required
- Overhead glazing and sloped glazing
- Windows, doors and sidelights both to act as a safety glass and to virtually eliminate the
- transfer of UV from the outside to the inside