Heat Strengthened Glass
Twice as strong.
Resista™ is a heat strengthened safety glass offering twice the thermal strength of standard annealed glass.
Its additional strength combined with a flat distortion free surface is ideally suited for commercial applications where additional resistance to wind loads and thermal stress are required, without the need for a Grade A safety glass.
- Flat distortion free surface with twice the mechanical strength of annealed float glass coupled with additional thermal resistance
- Often used in lieu of toughened glass in custom laminates to provide a flatter finish
- than that offered by a fully toughened custom laminate
- If broken, breaks into larger pieces than fully toughened glass with the pieces usually staying in the frame
- Flatter finish offers less visual distortion
- Building facades of medium to high rise commercial buildings
- Curtain walls
- Spandrel panels