Structural & Frameless
Bespoke Glass Statement Pieces
Bespoke glass statement pieces that heighten the emotional impact of architecture.
These structural and frameless glass solutions are unique to each project, adding a signature touch to any building. It’s here where we truly push the boundaries of what’s possible in glass. Find out what we can make possible with SOLOS Glass’ Structural and Frameless Glass Systems products.
Structural and frameless glass systems are unique in their ability to eliminate perceived barriers, provide a seamless flow of flush, smooth surfaces whilst enhancing that feeling of spaciousness so often constrained by the use of alternative building materials.
We offer a broad range of internal and external bespoke glass and system solutions including monolithic point fixed structural glazing systems and a range of frameless and semi frameless shower screens. Each product in the range extends design and aesthetic boundaries to maximise the effect of light and space while offering some of the highest levels of safety and security. Outstanding polished edge finish and CNC polished radius corners are also available for applications incorporating exposed edges.
- Bespoke solutions mean product is manufacture to specific individual requirements
- Wide range of shapes and sizes available, fully compatible with a number of different fixing solutions
- Can be supplied as a complete system utilising hardware sourced through Tridentor as glass components only with the hardware being supplied by a third party
- Fully engineered certified solutions available
- Available in heat treated, laminated or custom laminated form dependent on the final application and level of safety or security required
- Maximises the effect of light and space whilst offering outstanding levels of safety and security
- Commercial shopfronts
- External Facades
- Glass fencing
- Multi-tiered glazed walls
- Point fixed balustrading
- Pool fencing
- Shower screens