CPD Digitally Printed Safety Glass
This CPD presentation is valid for 1 formal CPD point and the unit of competency is design.
It discusses the key components of Digitally Printed Safety Glass for residential and commercial building projects and is exclusively designed for leading architectural, design and specification industry professionals.
- To outline the capabilities of Digitally Printed Safety Glass technology
- Develop your understanding of the design elements required for the successful production of the desired project outcome and artwork
- Develop your knowledge surrounding the ceramic ink used and how colour matching is achieved
- Explain how various glass products available on the market globally can be used in conjunction with Digitally Printed Safety Glass technology
- How these various glass types and design elements can assist in achieving differing project outcomes such as meeting energy requirements and bird safety